Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Septyn wrote:
manchuwok wrote:
( Our twin girls arrived safely on Jan 8. )

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think it was smart. I didn't even know about this game until you posted this thread, which happened because he irritated you with his contest. I can't be the only one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Septyn wrote:

If you insist. Since we already have one, here's what we found in the 2nd and 3rd age of discovery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man on Fire
United States
Worthington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Games on fire
badge
Burning to play!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Sometimes quick judgement (and ignorance on my part) can lead to good things. It lead to a cool contest and to a cool game. There were 4-5 games that I put on my to buy list. They are highly anticipated and yes Quarantine was one. Credit is do for this game and
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The contest rules did say to promote your game in any way you could (I did not know this at first). Hmmm what a good strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man on Fire
United States
Worthington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Games on fire
badge
Burning to play!
mbmbmbmbmb
manchuwok wrote:
Septyn wrote:

If you insist. Since we already have one, here's what we found in the 2nd and 3rd age of discovery.

Sooo cute!
Congrats on the double bundle of joy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dan_hnnng wrote:
I agree. Sometimes quick judgement (and ignorance on my part) can lead to good things. It lead to a cool contest and to a cool game. There were 4-5 games that I put on my to buy list. They are highly anticipated and yes Quarantine was one. Credit is do for this game and
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The contest rules did say to promote your game in any way you could (I did not know this at first). Hmmm what a good strategy.

He's not my sock puppet account, I swear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.