Hide
3 Posts

Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Mythos n' Microbrews - January 19th (Portland, OR) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
The holidays are behind us, and you know what that means - Mythos n' Microbrews has awakened from its December slumber and is back in action!

We're meeting on Saturday, January 19th at Guardian Games from 1-5 PM. I'll be there around noon if anyone wants to get in an early match.

We'll also be playing Arkham Horror, Elder Signs, and possibly Cthulhu Gloom or Mansions of Madness. Basically, if it's Lovecraft-related our group is up for giving it a try. With beer, of course.

If 12+ people show up, then everyone gets 20% off all Call of Cthulhu LCG products!

Did you always want to give this game a try but don't have any cards or even know how to play? No problem. I've got you covered and beginners are always welcome.

I even give out free starter decks to those who sit down and play a game, and you can take advantage of our group's 20% discount to buy the Core set.

WHERE? Guardian Games

www.ggportland.com/

WHEN? Saturday, January 19th

WHAT TIME? 1-5 PM (feel free to arrive late or leave early)

QUESTIONS? Contact me at ravone@comcast.net

Sincerely,

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Folkert
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Sadly, the three day commute each way will prevent me from attending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Yeah, that's a long way to go, even for Cthulhu himself. For the beer in Portland on the other hand...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.