Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find any info on this, if it's possible?

You can via Artscow, but the quality is lacking on their end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Printer's Studio has been experimenting, but you cannot purchase someone else's design at this time. Quite frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Lower Hutt
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could create a new account on PS, upload and save your project, then share the login details.

Vulnerable to vandalism, but possibly better than nothing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M7 Give no chance to boredom
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
Some day I'll finish my game.
badge
If U wanna play with me try @ Boardgamearena or @ CABA or Playbar in Madrid
mbmbmbmbmb
Jejeje
Spanish LaBSK people DID manage to share printerstudio projects, without sharing logon details.

Wanna learn?

Read this:

http://www.labsk.net/index.php?topic=102125.0

LaBSK rules!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Lower Hutt
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Designer - AstroMiner & TactDecks: Reign of Heroes
mbmbmbmbmb
Matasiete wrote:
Jejeje
Spanish LaBSK people DID manage to share printerstudio projects, without sharing logon details.

Wanna learn?

Read this:

LaBSK rules!!

Hmm... I haven't reviewed the link yet, but if this isn't complicated I may consider putting the cards for my PNP files out there... Right now I had to convert the 200 or so cards to dice-charts, but it'd be great to give people the option to obtain the cards as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Smith
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matasiete wrote:
Jejeje

Wanna learn?

Read this:

LaBSK rules!!

Google Translated: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

So - if I understand this correctly... the ONLY thing I really need to do is share the URL that Printerstudio sent me with the "we love your design" email?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone(s) please tell me if you have access to order these cards via this link?

http://www.printerstudio.com/products/pro_project_render.asp...

Also - my concern now is that anyone with access can now edit the project, either deleting or adding cards.

I doubt that would happen, but I need to think on the "jerk level" as well. Does anyone know if it's possible to edit someone else's project through his link, or does it save as a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
yes i can 'order' the deck

when i try and edit it though none of the card artwork appears over in the right hand thumbnail area. i assume this is because it is in your 'library' and not in mine. it seems though that i can add/replace artwork from my own library
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MOTHDevil wrote:
Could someone(s) please tell me if you have access to order these cards via this link?

Also - my concern now is that anyone with access can now edit the project, either deleting or adding cards.

I doubt that would happen, but I need to think on the "jerk level" as well. Does anyone know if it's possible to edit someone else's project through his link, or does it save as a copy?

I was able to access the deck to add to a cart.

Your concern about vandalism is valid, however, since I could provide my own login credentials to gain access to the deck editor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
weezknight wrote:
MOTHDevil wrote:

I was able to access the deck to add to a cart.

Your concern about vandalism is valid, however, since I could provide my own login credentials to gain access to the deck editor.

Thanks, guys.

Do you think it's really an issue as far as vandalism is concerned? This is the only thing that would turn me off (granted... I already posted the link here....). Yeah, I know people could mess the deck up, but would they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd like, I'm sure one of us would change a card for you and save the deck. Wouldn't want to do that without your permission first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizkid wrote:
If you'd like, I'm sure one of us would change a card for you and save the deck. Wouldn't want to do that without your permission first.

I believe there's a single blank card in there at the end. You could maybe test with that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried it just now. It seemed to save OK. There was a project in my unfinished project list. Check yours, but I think it will be OK.

Unfortunately, my account seems to be hosed - I can't get into any of my account information. My browser seems to think it's getting an infinite re-direct, even after I deleted that project from the list.

If it doesn't clear up in a day, I'll send them a note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varga
Hungary
Budapest
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have actually asked this from their Customer Support!
Here is the answer

Our 'sell your design' feature, which is going to launch in the first half of 2013 should meet your requirements to quick link a design to others to view or buy.

so it is coming!

plus: my last order from them was sent from Germany, which suprised me because earlier it came from Hong Kong. It was a pleasant surprise because now I surely don't have to pay any additional VAT they put on products ordered from outside the European Union!
About this they said

We ship your orders to Europe from a distributor in Germany and you will not be charged the VAT. All our product will go through strict quality inspection before delivery to you, so we can maintain and ensure the printing quality of the print out.

And they now have mini cards, and even better quality cards (as an option), so... I'm in love!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizkid wrote:
Tried it just now. It seemed to save OK. There was a project in my unfinished project list. Check yours, but I think it will be OK.

Thanks! I just checked the account... If you added a new card, it's not showing up on my end:

Sorry to hear about your account. soblue Hopefully, that's a temporary problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... the experiment continues!

I created a second printerstudio account with my work computer (different IP, location, etc.) and accessed the "we love your design" link.

I uploaded a new card to the bottom of the list - in this case a "goblin" concept layout card I mocked up for someone else's game. I then saved the project.

When I accessed the project on my home computer later that night (and again today at work), the new card was missing.

So - it looks like you can't edit a project from a different user name. It's possible that the filters here at work somehow blocked the save from working, but it seemed to go through and confirm at PS's site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MOTHDevil wrote:
Sorry to hear about your account. soblue Hopefully, that's a temporary problem.
Indeed it was. It's working fine again today.
Now I regret deleting your project from my files, as I can't be sure it would be there or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...

So the fun continues. One of my players is looking to order my cards through printerstudio, so I sent him the "we love you design" link. Everything seems to work fine... until he adds the item to hsi shopping cart.

At that point printerstudio makes like everything is ok and the item has been added... except when he goes to his cart, the order isn't there!

I tried duplicating this through my dummy account here at work, but I'm getting the same issue. Maybe it's a site error... but if not, this trick doesn't work when you get to the actual ordering stage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok... success! One of my players was able to order the TactDecks: Reign of Heroes via the "we love your design" link using the following steps:

- Click "Edit this design"
- Log in with your printerstudio ID when prompted... it should bring you back to the TactDecks project
- Click "Save"
- Order

The item should add to you cart for ordering!

Note: You must have or create a printerstudio account before this will work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm..... When I click 'Save', there won't appear an order option. I can continue with steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 however.
Step 5 would be 'preview & add to cart'. But when I click through these steps, the preview ends up with blank card backs.
Am I doing something wrong? In the preview before, I can see all backs, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Player77 wrote:
Hmm..... When I click 'Save', there won't appear an order option. I can continue with steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 however.
Step 5 would be 'preview & add to cart'. But when I click through these steps, the preview ends up with blank card backs.
Am I doing something wrong? In the preview before, I can see all backs, however.

Mike, are you trying to order the TactDecks cards, or something else? The only technical advice I could give you would be related to that project, since that's the only project I have access to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to order another deck through this method, tried the TactDecks however, as well. I'm also having the same issue with this deck.
I end up in a screen with 5 steps to edit the cards. When I press 'Save' in step 1, I need to continue with step 2, 'cause there won't appear an order button. I won't be able to order until step 5. But the preview in Step five shows blank backs only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.