8 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Same Upgrade multiple times on a server rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tala Mare
msg tools
mb
I want to make a Weyland deck that has 3x Experimental Data + ChiLo on the same server to create a demonic super server with lots of Draco and Caduceus

E-Data isnt unique, but I am not sure if there any rules to the max number of upgrades you can have on the same server or if they all need to be different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FirstName LastName
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only restrictions are:

At most 1 agenda/asset per remote server
At most 1 region per server

So yes, you can stack experiential data's or ashes or akitaros to great hilarity :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tala Mare
msg tools
mb
DrTall wrote:

So yes, you can stack experiential data's or ashes or akitaros to great hilarity

Awesome

Tho both Ash and Akitaro are unique, so only 1 of em
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talamare wrote:
DrTall wrote:

So yes, you can stack experiential data's or ashes or akitaros to great hilarity

Awesome

Am I correct in saying multiple copies of Ash can be installed on a server, but only 1 can be rezzed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lindsay
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
Talamare wrote:
DrTall wrote:

Awesome

Am I correct in saying multiple copies of Ash can be installed on a server, but only 1 can be rezzed?

Yes.

If you rez the 2nd it will cause the first copy to be trashed. This is true whether the 2nd Ash, Akitaro etc is installed in the same server or a different server.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
England
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talamare wrote:
I want to make a Weyland deck that has 3x Experimental Data + ChiLo on the same server to create a demonic super server with lots of Draco and Caduceus

E-Data isnt unique, but I am not sure if there any rules to the max number of upgrades you can have on the same server or if they all need to be different

Btw it's Experiential Data, odd word caught me out too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nishadham
United Kingdom
Bristol
Avon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hrrrmmm wrote:
Yes.
If you rez the 2nd it will cause the first copy to be trashed. This is true whether the 2nd Ash, Akitaro etc is installed in the same server or a different server.

Is this also true for regions? I.e. could I have 2 Sansan installed in the same server and only rez one of them?

Edit: just checked the rulebook and the answer is no, you can only have one region *installed* per server. (Page 13) Wording is different for Unique cards - one active at a time. (Page 11)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickjanaway wrote:
Hrrrmmm wrote:
Yes.

Is this also true for regions? I.e. could I have 2 Sansan installed in the same server and only rez one of them?

Only one region is allowed per server, rezzed or unrezzed. If you end up revealing that you screwed and there were 2 regions installed the game should be declared illegal and forfeited.

source: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/840474/unofficial-faq-list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.