7 Posts

A Few Acres of Snow» Forums » General

Subject: Rating? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Belgium
Hasselt
flag msg tools
There are only two truths in the world: men are smarter than women and the earth is flat!
badge
"Ahhhhgr!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Noticed that there was something off when I saw my subscription of:
BGG Top 50 Statistics : from 01 Jan 12 to 01 Jan 13 - 2012 Overview

Game(s) dropped out of Top 50 :
A Few Acres of Snow (ranking from 46 to N/A)

At this moment A Few Acres of Snow 0 ratings and an average of 0

What happened?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The brokenness of the Halifax Hammer meant the game could no longer be allowed in the rankings.

a database problem has removed all ratings & rankings of all games http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/910679/game-ratings-come-bac...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Hasselt
flag msg tools
There are only two truths in the world: men are smarter than women and the earth is flat!
badge
"Ahhhhgr!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! must have missed that blush

Thx...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A) snark aside, that would be something that would be addressed by people rating it, bot by a system fiat.

b) the list he's talking about isn't based on the current data in the system. I was based on static data from the first. Any quick explanation unfortunately is being masked by this current problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiet van Bragt
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karrde wrote:
A) snark aside, that would be something that would be addressed by people rating it, bot by a system fiat.

b) the list he's talking about isn't based on the current data in the system. I was based on static data from the first. Any quick explanation unfortunately is being masked by this current problem.

?! I can't make heads nor tails from this post... It seems these sentences are hampered by some automatic spelling checker gone wrong? What are you trying to tell us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bot a system fiat ? Mmmmmm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiet wrote:
karrde wrote:

?! I can't make heads nor tails from this post... It seems these sentences are hampered by some automatic spelling checker gone wrong? What are you trying to tell us?

NOT by system fiat. Sorry, just poor typing skill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.