Maik Stich
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

just a quick question.

I played the game with some folks that made a lot of custom/house rules for their game. One of them was an extra set of cards (grey skill cards) which basicly were always against the test unless you a grey skill card made all skill cards against the test.
Drawing a grey skill card was instead of your movement opportunity during your turn. The called it "schicksalskarten" which translates to destiny/fate cards (not talking about the destiny pile).

Can anyone help me out with the files? Can't find them here under the files or a link. Tried search, but didn't work out as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The closest might be the Faith Deck from Revelations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/816644/revelations-unofficia...

Were those the cards you saw?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Stich
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent thats it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Stich
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While we are at it ^^

Is there a complete easy print option. Not certain if they will come out the excact measurements otherwise (and needed for the backs).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseared Ferenczy
United States
Athens
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
That Revelations thread has all the components and the images there are reduced from normal size. It is currently in beta, so I wouldn't expect what you see there to not change. Talk to users TDaver and Vorpalgens for more info. TDaver made it and Vorpalgens I know has paid to print it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.