Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Hook
United States
Neverland
flag msg tools
Where's the carpet, Smee?
badge
Death is the only adventure you have left!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to arrange complete encounter decks for each of the scenarios, and need extras of the following components:

Orc (symbol = orc face) x 2
Spider x 1
Bear Claw x 1
Eye x 1

If you know where these can be purchased, or are interested in unloading your extras, I'd really appreciate the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patricio Mendez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
"It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching."
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra core set so I can send you the extra encounter decks. No charge, don't even pay me for shipping. Just PM me with the details and I'll mail them to you.

I can supply:
Orc symbol x1
Spider x1
Bear Claw x1
Eye x1

You would still need to get an additional orc face set from someone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fuller
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Want to give up an Unexpected Courage?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Hook wrote:
If you know where these can be purchased, or are interested in unloading your extras, I'd really appreciate the help!

If you only have a single Core Set, you could consider buying a second one.

This will give you an extra set of encounter cards, and also allow you to complete the "play sets" of many player cards (and improving the cards you have only one copy of to two at least).

In addition (if that is useful for you), you will have enough threat counters and tokens to accomodate up to four players.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSD
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got into the game, why would you want an extra set of encounters? How many core sets do I need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sawler
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each encounter deck is made up of a few, smaller group of cards. When you setup your encounter deck, you mix all encounter cards with symbols that match. Multiple Core's allows you to make multiple encounter decks without having to sort out the cards if you want to play a different encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSD
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to help a noob out with an extra encounter deck? Or if someone has an extra core set maybe we can work out a trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hook
United States
Neverland
flag msg tools
Where's the carpet, Smee?
badge
Death is the only adventure you have left!
mbmbmbmbmb
blindpanzer wrote:
You would still need to get an additional orc face set from someone else.

Blindpanzer, you are a true gentleman! I can't thank you enough - I hope to pay it forward.

Does anyone have a extra "orc" encounter deck they're willing to part with? I'm happy to compensate for shipping, etc. PM me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.