Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
This looks really cool and I like the way the myth cards recycle each age and have different "short term" powers, etc. looking forward to printing and giving it a whirl...I'll hold off on the guilds/leaders cards until I can sleeve them all to help mask the slight differences between repos and mine.

1) what components NOT supplied by 7 wonders are required? Off hand I'd say a number of black/red pawns - but how many?

2) ate the wonder woman "tokens" needed? I didn't see how it/they could be used.

Thanks for everything, and I am also working on the Lost Wonders too

--Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the components you need are inclued in the expansion. The red and black pawns symbolize allies and opponents I guess you could "mark" them with tokens, but players should be able to keep it all straight without the tokens.
The Wonder Woman tokens are to remind the player that they have the benefit of her power the following turn, after her card is returnrd to the myth deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that makes sense now... Probably once I set it all up it and walked through it would become clear. The WW token confused me being near the Ithake wonder...

Thanks for the reply!

--Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me know if I can help with anything else.
I think the only other major concern is to remember that when you play a myth card and pay invocation cost your resources refresh before you play a normal age card in the same phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, except if playing two Myth Cards back-to-back as in the case of Wonder Woman or Ithake...

I hope to get them printed and cut soon... I'll post back after a few plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.