Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Roos
United States
Guilderland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have looked for a verification on this but haven't found anything. My question is, can I use attack points gained via agility in different attacks on the same turn. For instance if I gained 4 points of attack from agility due to 4 remaining move points am I allowed to use 2 of that in one attack against 1 enemy and 2 in a second attack against a different enemy? I can't find anything disallowing this but I am unsure if it is legit.

Also on the same token if I had 10 move remaing could I use 6 to generate 3 ranged attack killing one enemy during the ranged attack phase and still apply the remaining 4 attack to the attack phase against a second enemy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Providing the card text helps immensely. Found it here:

"During combat this turn"

So, yes to all your questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. They go into a virtual "bank" and you can use them however you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the expansion however you need to generate Move points in the combat phase.
You can't use those left from Move phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Steynen
Belgium
Wilrijk
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used this card to great effect in large fight to provide those small left-over amount of attacks you often need. (Especially useful in a fight against Volkare's army.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Roos
United States
Guilderland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. I thought it functioned as a pool/bank of points to use as you like as described by David. But I had cooked up a movement heavy deck and generated almost 20 attack with agility and thought it was a little fishy that I could use it all and not have to worry about enemies sharing resistances by dividing up my attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.