Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been advised that ugg.de handle P500 and pre-orders from the likes of GMT and Academy.

Living in UK the US sites are inaccesible to me because of high shipping, taxes and courier admin charges, so I'm thinking ugg based in Germany might be more viable.

So I've paid the site a visit. First of all it is a good example of how not to build a website - it is quite terrible to use.

But I persevered, eventually found what I was looking for and put it in my basket.

Then came the sticking point I find myself out. I have rwached the point where the site is demanding all my details, address, credit card etc. but still hasn't told me what the full cost will be. It hasn't at this point declared what the postage charges will be.

What I'd like to know is does the site allow me the option to bail out once I have entered all the payment details, or will it simply complete the order regardless that I have not been advised he full price.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Friedberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you thought about ordering via email? That way you could just ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.