$10.00
Cheryll Adelt
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
Pinkie Fail
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to copy the plays anyone has added with you as a player?

My boyfriend records all our shared plays, since his computer is in the room we play in, so it's easier. He adds me as player by my username, but that doesn't seem to add them to my profile automatically.

Is there a way to share them, or is the only use of the username that you can link to all the player's profiles?

Also, is there a quicker way to add plays than to go to the games page, scroll all the way down, enter the details and than go to the next games page for the next play?
Isn't there any shortcut where I could add plays for different games in one location by selecting the game from a list or something like that? That would make copying all the plays by hand not such a bother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sakuko wrote:

Not that I know of

Quote:
Also, is there a quicker way to add plays than to go to the games page, scroll all the way down, enter the details and than go to the next games page for the next play?

"Record a Play" is between "RSS Feed" and the Facebook Like button. on the right hand size of "Information", it lines up with the bottom of the image on my screen if you scan to the right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryll Adelt
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
Pinkie Fail
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, found it. Thank you.

So, I assume there is no way to add plays without going to the different game's pages?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan. These are 'permanent microbadges' to free up space on my microbadge row
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sakuko wrote:
So, I assume there is no way to add plays without going to the different game's pages?

You do not have to go to the actual page. You can click in the "Your Plays" box of a list of games (i.e. a collection list or a search list), anywhere but on the actual number. Clicking on the number brings up a list of the plays you've already logged. Clicking in the box but not on the number brings up a window where you can record the details of your play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryll Adelt
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
Pinkie Fail
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. That's just what I was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
Sakuko wrote:

My boyfriend records all our shared plays, since his computer is in the room we play in, so it's easier. He adds me as player by my username, but that doesn't seem to add them to my profile automatically.

Is there a way to share them, or is the only use of the username that you can link to all the player's profiles?

This is not currently possible, but is planned for when play recording is re-written (however that's on hold for now). See here for more detail:

Potential changes to Play recording
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.