-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon just dropped their price for Pillars of the Earth (BGG link) to $35.33 with free standard shipping or 2-day delivery to Prime members.

This is the lowest it's been all year according to CamelCamelCamel and is less than the $39 and change it's selling for at all the usual suspects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: $35.53 Pillars of the Earth on Amazon w/ Free Shipping (Prime/SSS)
Great game, and totally worth the price. Wish I could get a decent deal on the expansion. Everytime we throw down games and want on worker placement we seem to have 5 and I sigh because this is so good but never sees the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Cortez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
Great game, and totally worth the price. Wish I could get a decent deal on the expansion. Everytime we throw down games and want on worker placement we seem to have 5 and I sigh because this is so good but never sees the table.

Hi I was just passing through but here is a pretty decent deal for the expansion.

This is a link to the B&N website for the game. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-games-the-pillars-of-th...

Put together with the other hot deal for B&N right now. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/912082/barnes-noble-s5-o...

Comes out to $23.95 w/ free shipping. Not bad.

*Edit*Credit to
Brad Venable
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Literally, "Game Voice." I am a voice actor for video games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for the other hot deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalistoga Helbling
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up to $39 for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Price is back down. $35.33 and 5 copies in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.