Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are a few fun tweaks you may want to try in your early Legends. I've only played Legends 1 and 2 (repeatedly), so if these interfere later on or are implemented by the game itself....I beg pardon. If you have some to add, feel free to post here.

1.)The Merchant of Rietburg - the castle space can be treated as a merchant.

2.)The Gold Mine - at the beginning of the Legend, roll two black dice. Choose the best result and place that die on space 71. Space 71 is now a gold mine. A hero may spend 1hr mining for 2 gold. When gold is mined, flip the die to represent the new total. When the die reaches "0", the mine is empty. Once empty, it remains so for the rest of the game.

3.)Wishing Well - when a hero drains a well, he may choose to receive 2 gold instead of willpower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
József Sugár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no need an other merchant in the Castle. I know its a fantasy game, but its obvious that the blacksmith and the traders living in the castle suburb, not inside the fortress...

Gold mine: very funny to imagine that a wizard or any of the adventurers starts hardworking, instead of hunting monsters...what about to bring farmers to work for you in the mine?meeple

The wishing well idea rather be an special event card..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis S.
Greece
Thessaloniki
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New ideas are always welcome, thanks for sharing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.