Subject: Release Date Germany / Worldwide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MatRoc
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody.
I know there are a lot of release dates floating around and it seems like the first boxes hit the US a few days ago...
So i am eager to play also - my dealer lists january, 16th as possible shipping day, but i heard also rumors about 30th january,...
So i would apreciate, if anybody could post here, who has recieved his copy and lives in Germany, so we know when "the wave" will hit us (Sweden was obviously the first country to be blessed).

(Edit: Even though i am living in Germany, i am talking about the release/shipping of the english version that should happen soon)

Or somebody with inside infomration could share his knowledge about the official release plan (when will the mass production hit the shelves).

Also i would highly appreciate if the rules would be made available online to start preparing
(I know from the forums, that a lot of people are wating for the rules to be published, too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Friedberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our partner shop cosimshop.de says next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And even more important : Any information when/if the German version of the expansion will be released?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mavo wrote:
And even more important : Any information when/if the German version of the expansion will be released?

The only thing Iheard/read is this posting: http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/topic/7960-neues-zur-expan...

which says there will be a geman version in the summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pegasus has officially announced the expansion for july.
http://www.pegasus.de/detailansicht/51841g-mage-knight-die-v...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.