Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Roswurm
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find this answer anywhere?

Just want to know if I bought all the expansions separately would I be missing out of anything other than the huge box of the anniversary ed?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the only two things it has are a comic-y rulebook that you can't get elsewhere and the even steven cards that you can get from the BGG store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hurp
United Kingdom
Aldershot
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And a single reference sheet showing all the Star Ship components available.
Or at least I understand this is only currently available in the Anniversary Box - until someone scans it and loads it into the interweb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
undinefuerte wrote:
Just want to know if I bought all the expansions separately would I be missing out of anything other than the huge box of the anniversary ed?

Maybe they will turn the comic into a YouTube series. The only other advantage I heard is you won't have to worry about minor tile coloring differences so people won't be able to tell by looking at the back of things and notice a slightly different shade although I have no confirmation that this is an issue. It's waiting on my doorstep (I ordered both versions) so will be able to confirm shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fsnam wrote:
undinefuerte wrote:

Maybe they will turn the comic into a YouTube series. The only other advantage I heard is you won't have to worry about minor tile coloring differences so people won't be able to tell by looking at the back of things and notice a slightly different shade although I have no confirmation that this is an issue. It's waiting on my doorstep (I ordered both versions) so will be able to confirm shortly.

I can't tell any difference in tiles so I don't think that will be an issue. However there is difference in card size it's like. .5 mm a side so a card ends up 1mm each way larger total and the print is darker so you can totally tell they are coming up but sleeving will take care of that but that was the only difference I noticed. As previously mentioned it doesn't have the Even Steven cards but they are pretty minor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.