$10.00
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I saw a shelf full of Tardises (Tardis'? Tardii?) at "This Is It" in Taunton centre.

These are card holders for the Doctor Who Collectible Card Game but look like they will do for any game that uses similar cards.

Even if you don't play any card games, you can have a Tardis on your desk/shelf for 99p!!!

Get 'em while they're hot!!

PS - They also had some collector's tins for Doctor Who Monster Invasion for (I think) £2.99.

So it could be that they are meant for that game instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Ogborn
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its bigger on the inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.badum-tish.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody want to send one to the US?
True
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC!!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Abigail the cat. B:? D:12/24/13 You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love one of these to hold my copy of The Twelve Doctors. Are the slots large enough to hold sleeved cards?

If the slots are big enough, any chance you can pick one up for me? I'd be happy to cover cost and S&H to the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are meant for Monster Invasion. In fact they came with the Monster Invasion magazine. I only know because here in the US Half Price books had a huge shipment of these (and other various issues of the magazine) that sold out super quick.

They were 1.99 an issue and it had a brief magazine, a pack of cards and usually some "gift"... if you have a local half price, you could check...

Anyway, this is not the whole TARDIS. There was a top piece as well that had an LED light. I never found the issue that came with that extra piece...

I don't think they would do well with sleeved cards, honestly... I will double check...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Waschak
United States
North East
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
I would love one of these to hold my copy of The Twelve Doctors. Are the slots large enough to hold sleeved cards?

If the slots are big enough, any chance you can pick one up for me? I'd be happy to cover cost and S&H to the US.

Same here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
casperthegoth wrote:
I don't think they would do well with sleeved cards, honestly... I will double check...

No they won't. They fit unsleeved cards well enough, but there is no wiggle room...

PS - I would dearly love to help some people out and send some of these, but sadly there is the small issue of the post-Christmas cash drought to factor in, so I would not even be able to post one of these. Plus I am not sure it would really be cost effective for anyone in The States anyway.. Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one seller on eBay.UK selling one for £.99 with £12 shipping, approx $21 USD. I'll take a dozen if combined shipping on the lot is not much more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Lovett
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kinseysdad wrote:
There's one seller on eBay.UK selling one for £.99 with £12 shipping, approx $21 USD. I'll take a dozen if combined shipping on the lot is not much more!

I would take one off your hands and pay for shipping to Canada - and somehow make it worth your while if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron Haycraft

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the summer (June I think), the Half Priced Books near my place had a ton of these with the Doctor Who magazine for $1.99 each. I got a few, and went back three days later to see what was left and all of them were gone.

The box id pretty cool, but it bled blue ink all over my hands something horrible the first time I took it out of the plastic. Maybe it got too hot in the car or I got a dud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clive65 wrote:
kinseysdad wrote:

I would take one off your hands and pay for shipping to Canada - and somehow make it worth your while if you are interested.

We'll see if Jon is willing to ship us a few across the pond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.