$10.00
Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

On Board Games» Forums » News

Subject: Episode 100 hangout Jan 21, 2013 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We record episode 100 @ 9:30 eastern tonight, and we hope to do it in a G+ hangout. Watch here and on our website for details.

Monday Jan 21, 2013
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuven Fischer
United States
Bala Cynwyd
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on the auspicious milestone!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moslander
United States
Fenton
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try to show up, if I can figure out G+ Hangout. ;-)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus Kirby
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woot! Hope to attend!

Might want to consider dropping a link to the your Google profile for those who don't know it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
http://youtu.be/xeAuUyfrXpw
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuven Fischer
United States
Bala Cynwyd
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walsfeo wrote:


Lookin' good!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gruven_reuven wrote:
Walsfeo wrote:


Lookin' good!


Thanks for joining us!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, I would've liked to join the Google+ Hangout. It looks like you had fun.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moslander
United States
Fenton
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walsfeo wrote:
Gruven_reuven wrote:
Walsfeo wrote:


Lookin' good!


Thanks for joining us!


Thanks for letting us join in, it was fun.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roi espino
Spain
Vigo
Pontevedra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Dang, I would've liked to join the Google+ Hangout. It looks like you had fun.


For sure, but its was late night here. They should do another recording in European time
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gruven_reuven wrote:
Walsfeo wrote:


Lookin' good!

Hi Reuven,
epic beard dude!

See you in 2 months at Mepacon.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
j-train1 wrote:
Gruven_reuven wrote:
Walsfeo wrote:


Lookin' good!

Hi Reuven,
epic beard dude!

See you in 2 months at Mepacon.


We had a wide variety of soup-catchers on the show. Scott's was probably the scariest.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We could have split the group between the beards and the non-beards, and had a showdown of some sort. That would have made for an epic 100th episode!

I declare Erik the leader of the non-beards (give us a moment to confer over which game piece we shall use as our weapon of choice, and which box lid as our shield (my vote is for some Ninjato shuriken and a GMT box lid - though Twilight Imperium could also be used in a pinch as the beginning of some sort of fortification)).

Scott must surely be the leader of the beards, with his fearsome facial wear in dwarvish plaits he'd be hard to beat... your weapon and shield sir?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
caradoc wrote:
We could have split the group between the beards and the non-beards, and had a showdown of some sort. That would have made for an epic 100th episode!

I declare Erik the leader of the non-beards (give us a moment to confer over which game piece we shall use as our weapon of choice, and which box lid as our shield (my vote is for some Ninjato shuriken and a GMT box lid - though Twilight Imperium could also be used in a pinch as the beginning of some sort of fortification)).

Scott must surely be the leader of the beards, with his fearsome facial wear in dwarvish plaits he'd be hard to beat... your weapon and shield sir?


Well, within reach while recording I had a 2 handed sword, a bag of dice and a t-square.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scatter the D4s behind you while you leap for the 2 handed sword...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do some real damage with a D30.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that you can due more damage with the WALK OF 1000 D4s. It would serve as a suitable punishment for cheaters.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.