Subject: Urban Renewal clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Conroy
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are in the midst of our first game of US and we're enjoying it. Probably the most complex and involved game we own.

Quick clarification question:

Urban Renewal cards are treated the same way contracts are insofar as that as long as I spend the appropriate amount of AP to get them, I can have as many of them to use whenever I wish, not unlike contracts that I purchase to use for later buildings.. right?

In short: If I pick up an urban renewal card, I don't have to use it right away, and I can amass them if I'm able.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
Du Quoin
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Note also, for completeness' sake, that Urban Renewals ARE planning cards so they could be discarded or given away in fulfillment of a building's effect. This nuance is sometimes overlooked by n players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know!

Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
Du Quoin
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, to clarify, I think you meant planning cards not contract cards. Contracts are the buildings and you can't hold on to those. (Except for your Favor).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.