Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
89 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » Sponsored Promotions

Subject: Wizards of the Coast "Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh" Contest! Expired. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Dungeons & Dragons® Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh Contest! Get ready to throw down such monstrous miniatures as the orc archer, barbarian, chieftain, and the orc cleric of Gruumsh in the latest faction pack.

With Dungeon Command Miniatures--‐Skirmish Board Game, each themed faction is designed to play as a unified war band, in a game eliminating luck-driven mechanics and promotes play based on skill, creativity, and quick thinking.

And now it’s time to put your skill and quick thinking to the test. Wizards of the Coast has provided ten faction packs. Be one of the lucky winners to answer the following questions correctly and you just might be adding Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh to your warband in no time. Good luck!

Enter Now!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Uppercut
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Wizards of the Coast "Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh" Contest! Ends Feb. 26th!
This looks awesome! I'm a long time Magic fan and I love the idea for this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pobolycwm noodleminer
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Wizards of the Coast "Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh" Contest! Ends Feb. 26th!
whoohoo i will win one day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another DC contest!

4/5 although I think I answered everything correctly.

Nevermind, I will not win anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Dibbler
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
What's one damage?
badge
It's na-fing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

5/5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Travers
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 correct. I'd love to win one of these. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any award for idiocy? Cause I might just win it. I do all the research, look for the answers, write them down on a piece of paper and then... then I hit the send button. In conclusion: 0 correct answers and only one chance of winning out of eleven. Now, if you'll excuse I´m going to that corner to kill myself quietly shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schwimer
United States
Solon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
11 chances, yes! Having played (and really enjoyed) the other factions helps a bit with the quiz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hahn
United States
flag msg tools
BGG.Com It's the only site I visit where it's a bigger sin to call someone a jackass than it is to be a jackass.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great.....Amazon delvers this to my door last night and now we have a contest. I'm not going to enter....wit who am I kidding!

IMO the sculpts on this set are the best yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Dibbler
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
What's one damage?
badge
It's na-fing!
mbmbmbmbmb
hahnarama wrote:
Great.....Amazon delvers this to my door last night and now we have a contest. I'm not going to enter....wit who am I kidding!

IMO the sculpts on this set are the best yet.

And the colours are the worst...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4/5

This would be perfect for my first contest prize! I want this so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
last question.. do you that means there will be a Red wizards faction to come? and the other 2 without giving the question away :-)

i didnt like the wizards picture of the sculpts but seening a video of them they look much better and even ok paint too.. no seen in real life yet though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Travers
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose-san wrote:
4/5

This would be perfect for my first contest prize! I want this so much!

Based on your collection of D&D games, I can see why! I hope you win it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McClung
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope I win this! Been wanting to try Dungeon Command out and this would be the perfect opportunity/reason!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Bezeau
Canada
Hanover
Ontario
flag msg tools
Please take some time to listen to the Podcast I co-host. It can be found @ www.madmeeple.com
badge
Straw Hat Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Scimitars crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
Trento
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
Life is adventure or nothing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Clark
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5/5 would play again.

I just got this in the mail yesterday from Amazon since I pre-ordered it half a year ago. My luck would have me win this one (I never win these things).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R J
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Travers
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
avicell wrote:
5/5 would play again.

I just got this in the mail yesterday from Amazon since I pre-ordered it half a year ago. My luck would have me win this one (I never win these things).

That means if you win you'll pass that extra copy to some poor sap like Jose-San or myself, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the microbadge(s), now I just need to win the game! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ugh...2/5

i always do terrible at these.
but this would be a great addition to my D&D adventure system games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
5/5. But I do play this game competitively in tournaments.

This box is so awesome it was going to be the first one I buy three of instead of two, but now I'm sort of wondering if I shouldn't buy two as usual and wait to see if I win this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In it for the minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schwimer
United States
Solon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djfooboo wrote:
In it for the minis!

The game is really great, if you haven't you should give it a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.