Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a season going with 4-6 other players controlling 10 cars. We use a lot of damage markers, though we have not used all 20. Every race there is confusion as to what corner arrows are under the damage marker. Adam from Applied Perspective was happy to help me with this issue. He now sells a pack of ten damage markers for $2, sold in three transparent colors. I do prefer them without the engraving symbol.

http://www.appliedperspective.com/acrylic/product/pips/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip, ordered a set of each color, sans engraving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan, as a man who's been playing Formula D/De for over a decade, I have to say: you have just become my favorite person on the Internet. I'll be ordering some of these immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
very cool, but shipping is $8 for 10 little bity light weight tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the shipping calculator is fixed at $8 currently. Adam is trying to fix that. The other option is to buy a bunch of other items to get the total order over $50 for free shipping. I'm putting in a larger order with other players to help mitigate the shipping. Buying X-Wing movement templates and range finders gets you to $50 quicker.

Really if all you are buying is 20 pips he should be able to send them in a regular envelope with some cardboard.

I'm hoping he'll add fluorescent green and a foggy white so we'll have all five colors. That way we can tell who's been dropping pieces all over the track. Or who to blame when we crash due to debris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd just prefer a bright transparent red...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my damage markers today and they look great! They are easy to see the arrows in the corners. I added the photo to the main gallery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.