Subject: question about out of town sites + slave market rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eva Danko
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
sorry in advance if I do not use the correct expressions: I have the Hungarian version.
Please tell me how many actions I could have done in the following case:
- I had a finished slave market (ensuring two actions per each client type)
- Stone based sites were available only out of town
- I had one architect as leading role and one client
- To buy the out of town site I needed two architects - I fulfilled this requirement - so I took an out of town site and started a new building base
- Could I have done one more action because with the slave market my client had two actions?

Thanks in advance, I hope I could clearly explain the situation.
Brg,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you could have. You had a total of three actions and you spent two of them to build outside of town. You had one remaining to do with as you pleased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a note. The slave market (or equivalent in my edition) only doubles clients if you lead or follow, not if you think.

But yes, you are correct.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eva Danko
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for the answer (and yes, you are right, this was a leading action, not a thinking one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eva Danko
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, really helpful. I thought that should have been like this, but I did not force without knowing. Anyway that was our first game ever with this great board game .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.