GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 74.51
32.1% of Goal | 28 Days Left
sorry in advance if I do not use the correct expressions: I have the Hungarian version.
Please tell me how many actions I could have done in the following case:
- I had a finished slave market (ensuring two actions per each client type)
- Stone based sites were available only out of town
- I had one architect as leading role and one client
- To buy the out of town site I needed two architects - I fulfilled this requirement - so I took an out of town site and started a new building base
- Could I have done one more action because with the slave market my client had two actions?
Thanks in advance, I hope I could clearly explain the situation.
Yes you could have. You had a total of three actions and you spent two of them to build outside of town. You had one remaining to do with as you pleased.
Just a note. The slave market (or equivalent in my edition) only doubles clients if you lead or follow, not if you think.
But yes, you are correct.
Many thanks for the answer (and yes, you are right, this was a leading action, not a thinking one).
Thanks for the answer, really helpful. I thought that should have been like this, but I did not force without knowing. Anyway that was our first game ever with this great board game .