Hide
12 Posts

Formula D» Forums » General

Subject: Available in UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve davis
msg tools
I recently saw Will Weatons Table Top video (like many others no doubt) and really liked the look of the game. So I quickly looked online and literally every UK website that I could find all has it as "out of stock"cry

Anyone know if this game is available in the UK? it seems like its fairly easy to track down in the US, but not in the UK for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The print run sold out. There is a new print run coming out next month, and a new set of tracks - Baltimore/India.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve davis
msg tools
Cheers for that, Ill just have to remember to keep an eye out for it as I'm pretty sure it'll sell like hot cakes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Poat
United Kingdom
Towcester
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
I live near Silverstone in UK & decided to get it from the US. Was more expensive but arrived yesterday. Just need some willing participants and then I will probably create my own UK tracks including Silverstone and Oulton Park.

Matthew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Kjær
Denmark
Malling
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are you aware that Silverstone has been made already?
Formula Dé Circuits 11 & 12: Watkins Glen & Silverstone

Thinking about the time I spent to create a track, I would rather pay the hefty price demanded on ebay and similar for it than try to create it myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Τhat's not the present day Silverstone. Like Hockenheimring new layout should be published again

Along with Istanbulpark, Fuji, Yas Marina (Abu Dhabi), Yeongam, COTA, NJ, Sochi who have hosted a F1 GP last decade or will host next year and are yet to be published. There are 13 more F1 tracks, Donington & Brands Hatch incl from last 3 decades that have not been published officialy. And 6 current IRL tracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Poat
United Kingdom
Towcester
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
The new silverstone layout could be adapted from the existing board quite easily i would imagine, whether done officially or not.

Oulton Park and Brands Hatch are more interesting circuits for me though. I love a lot of the tracks in UK including Castle Combe and Knockhill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve davis
msg tools
GonZoUK wrote:
I live near Silverstone in UK & decided to get it from the US. Was more expensive but arrived yesterday. Just need some willing participants and then I will probably create my own UK tracks including Silverstone and Oulton Park.

Matthew

Any chance of a link to where you bought it from Gonzouk? Also how much on total did it cost you (including import tax) its just that I've imported a couple of thing from the good old US of A and each time been stung with tax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olden
Wales
Cardiff
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its currently on Amazon, sold by Games Lore. It's £51.70 though :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Poat
United Kingdom
Towcester
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
It came in at just under $70 all in from... You guessed it, Amazon USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wheeler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
We have one last copy left with, and 3 copies of each of the 3 presently available expansion packs:

http://www.bpgames.co.uk/formula-d/formula-d/prod_220.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wheeler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
We have one last copy left with, and 3 copies of each of the 3 presently available expansion packs:

http://www.bpgames.co.uk/formula-d/formula-d/prod_220.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.