Board games is one of the things I really enjoy. I can completely relax and enjoy the company of my friends while playing most games - sadly with a full time job theres less time for playin. But hey, hard to complain when you still have a good job that you even really like!
Besides gaming I enjoy juggling (I juggle with balls, torches, pois, diabolos, well you name it... ) and also making music (I play the guitar, recently started with playing the keys and a new saxophone is waiting for me). Oh I also have eight bicycles, among them a BMX, a custom build MTB, some racing cycles and soon also a fixie - yeah, I know
- born in 1980
- studied education and sociology
- final paper was about age recommendation of board games
- worked in a museum ship, golf course, as a juggling instructor, installing cooling units and ACs
- finally found a nice job with at a big company as marketing and communication specialist
- living for almost a decade in Mannheim, right next to Heidelberg
- I prefer medium to heavy strategy games but also risk-taking and silly games
- we're gaming at least every two weeks
- I've attended Essen, the Stuttgart Fair and regulary visit the "Altleiningen Spieletreffen"
Some songs by me: http://www.soundclick.com/zoppersstuff