I rate only the games I own (not extensions) and play - mostly 2 player games
. I didn't include Chess
in my Top10 list because they are too good.
I'm a wargamer
and a retired chess player, preferring boardgames over cardgames. I love games with huge replayability
(like top abstract games) or games where every session tells a story
. Also, I like interaction between players, preferring balanced games and games with relatively few bits. Occasionally I play or paint miniatures.
I like the D&D 4E
system and universe. Here is my RPGGeek collection:http://rpggeek.com/collection/user/criss_mcs3
I like to create house-rules (improving the gameplay) or to develop 2 player variants to my games.
My "Best game award" goes to... the Dungeon Twister
series. They have everything I love and I need in a game.My TOP Abstract Games:
5. Hive (with expansions)
7. Neuroshima Hex!My TOP Wargames:
1. Commands & Colors: Ancients
2. Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1
3. Lock 'n Load: Band of Heroes (Second Edition)
4. Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #3
5. Commands & Colors: Napoleonics
6. Napoleon's Triumph
7. Combat Commander: Europe
8. Breakout NormandyMy Current Top 10: