Dear Mid Year Santa! I apologize for getting back to you so late, but I've been on quite a large trip and only today have I logged in. Hopefully these answers are helpful, but I'm going to be please with ANYTHING!
1. How do you usually play games -- solo, in pairs, small groups, big groups, or a variety of configurations? - I play in all types of combinations. Not usually solo, but everything else
2. What is your favorite game or category of games? This also depends on my mood and the group. I love trying new games, and playing all sorts.
3. What is your favorite color? Green and purple
4. What is your favorite food and/or drink?I love coffee and tea.
5. Any other hobbies or interests (other than gaming of course)?I like reading, and traveling.
6. What was the best gift you ever received? This is a tough one. Probably the camera my parents gave me when I was in middle school. I love taking photos.
7. Others in your household? Gamers too? Just myself and my husband. And yes, he's a big gamer too.
8. Are your BGG Collection, wishlist, want in trade, etc. lists up to date? Yes, they should be up to date.
9. Have you ever been to a gaming convention? One time, we went to Gencon and it was great!
10. Noticed one of your microbadges...are you a big Buffy fan? Or do you just like bunnies? HUGE Buffy fan.
11. Other TV, movies, books, etc. that you are a fan of? I love anything scifi or fantasy. DR. Who, Firefly, BSG, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.
12. Anything else you think I should know to create an envelope that makes your week awesome when you receive it? I'm just excited to participate. Anything you want to send will be well recieved. Even if it's just a letter.