Will you be Le Havre's next Titan of Industry?
Le Havre is set in a French harbor, with players constructing buildings and ships to support their shipping empires.
In this universal adaptation of the popular board game (winner of a 2009 International Gamers Award, among others), you can compete with up to 5 people — or against a computer's AI — to construct buildings and ships to support your shipping empire. An in-depth tutorial and hint system help you develop the strategy you will need to dominate the harbor.
Collect resources to build and use new buildings, while paying your workers and saving up for ships. Buildings are a good investment, but ships provide necessary income. Deciding where to put your resources early on may determine your fate later in the game, so choose wisely!
With no setup time required, no pieces to lose, and no arguments about the rules, the future of board games is here and Le Havre gives you exactly what you want — to play!
- Universal app
- Supports 3 modes of play:
1. Solo play; solitaire or against varying degrees of AI difficulty
2. "Pass and play" with 2 to 5 local human players with or without AI
3. Turn-based multiplayer using Game Center
- Full tutorial and in-game hints
- Eye catching design and interactive game pieces using art from the original board game
- Create your own playlists from your iPod
Note: you must have iOS 5.0+ on your device in order to play online!
Source: The Game Website.