- Axis & Allies issue
- Axis & Allies cards insert
- "Axis & Allies: A Brief History of the Game", Alan Emrich
- "The World at War - House rules for Axis & Allies", Vance von Borries
- "My Two Cents for Axis & Allies", Alan Emrich
- "Amplifying Axis & Allies", Roger Vivrete
- "A Season for War (Late Summer 1939)", Perrin Tong
- "Fightin' Movin' And Tokyo Rose", Perrin Tong
- "Eighteen Ideas For A More Enjoyable, Or At Least Different, Axis & Allies", Pete Flahive
- "Rules Update - What's New...What's Changed In The Second Edition?"
- "Optional Rules"
- "Hints and Strategies of Play"
- "Killed by Someone I Don't Even Know ... or playing Axis & Allies by mail", Bill Salvatore
- Articles list
- Squad Leader – Two New Scenarios by Val Nohn Halford
- "Partisan Purge"
- "The Tank Repair Shop"
- Squad Leader Abbreviations Defined", Stance Nixon
- "Rise and Decline of the Third Reich - 1941 scenario", James G. Gordon
- "Close Simulations' Mission: Grenada" Review, Gary Smith
- "Options for Mission: Grenada", James E. Meldrum
- A House Divided - "A House Restored - Rules variants for GDW A House Divided" Part 3 of 3, Alan Emrich
- "Alternative Risk Rules", by Gerald Delker
- "A nuclear Blast (Or, better luck next time!)" Fiction, Perrin D. Tong
- "The art of making counter beautiful", Thomas Boeche
- Empires in Arms "Black Capes and Whispered Secrets - Empires in Arms spy network variant" by Herbert Gratz
- "War in Europe - Variant for the German Economy in SPI game", Neil K. Hall
- "Remember the Maine! - Scenarios for this S&T game", James C. Gordon
- "Trench Wars" - Lots of new goodies for GDW's "Trenchfoot", James E. Meldrum
- "Salvo by Salvo - Variant for AH War at Sea (second edition)", Jeffrey H. Wilson
All game names are linked to the BGG index. Forum discussions about certain articles can also be linked here.
<<< To Battleplan,No.2 <<< | Back to Battleplan Index | >>> To Battleplan,No.4 >>>