The GENERAL Vol.1,No.4
- NOV-DEC 1964 (archive.org link)
- Football Strategy – “"BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER INVENTED"” (Commentary)
- "The Avalon Hill Phantom Strikes Again..." (Humor)
- Play-By-Mail League...
- Californians - Call to Arms
- The History Book Club
- Design Your Own Games
- "ALL Sports Digest" - for the Real Sports Fanatic
- "Chief of Staff's Reading List"
- U-Boat – “Naval Affairs” (Variant Discussion) Walter Green
- "Limited Intelligence Game" (Variant Discussion) Thomas LaFarge
- Letters, Yes We Get Letters...
- "The Element of Surprise" (Variant Discussion) Victor Madeja
- Tactics II – “The Long Romps!” (Strategy) Albert A. Nofi
- Afrika Korps – “Afrika Korps-Tactics of Isolation” (Strategy) Carl Knabe
- Football Strategy – “CONTEST NO. 4” (Strategy)
- Hickok Wins Contest #3
- Design Questionnaire
- "Operation Overlord" (Commentary) Daniel Hughes
- Discount Offer
- Tactics II – “Meanwhile - - Back at Tactics II” (Variant Discussion) Philip Beasley
- History Buff Appointed Northwest Editor
- Word Power – “How to Win at Word Power Without Increasing Your Vocabulary...” (Strategy) Lou Zocchi
- "Herbert Stern and His Aluminum Foil Combat Results Table" (Design) Herbert Stern
- Gettysburg – “Arctic” (Discussion) Martin D. Leith
- The Question Corner - Afrika Korps, Tactics II, U-Boat, Stalingrad, D-Day (first edition)
- Tactics II – “Putting More Realism into Tactics II” (Variant Discussion) Jon Perica
- Opponents Wanted
- Subscriber Directory
All game names are linked to the BGG index. Forum discussions about certain articles can also be linked here.
Back to The General Index
<<< The GENERAL Vol.1,No.3 <<< | >>> The GENERAL Vol.1,No.5 >>>