The GENERAL Vol.8,No.4
- NOV-DEC 1971 (archive.org link)
- “COVER STORY: What's in a (German) Name?” (Commentary)
- The Avalon Hill Philosophy - Part 30: Why The Luftwaffe Never Looses
- PanzerBlitz – “Panzerblitz Championship Situations” (Variant Discussion) Lenard Lakofka
- Bismarck – “Bismarck by Mail” (Variant Discussion) Alan Augenbraun
- Gettysburg – “...there never was a body of 15,000 men who could make that attack successfully.” (Variant Discussion) Paul McBrearty
- Anzio – “Anzio?” (Strategy) Norman Beveridge, Jr.
- “Dissimulating the Art of War” (Discussion) R.E. Fauber
- 1914 – “French Tactics in 1914” (Strategy) Louis J. Jerkich
- “Decision Analysis for Wargamers” (Discussion) Mathew S. Buynoski
- Luftwaffe – “Indispensable for an Historian” (Historical) J. E. Pournelle, Ph.D.
- The Infiltrator's Report
- D-Day (first edition) – “CONTEST NO. 46” (Strategy)
- Letters - Yes, We Get Letters
- Subscriber Discount
- OPPONENTS WANTED ADVERTISEMENT
- Blitzkrieg – “A Panacea for Blitzkrieg?” (Variant Discussion) Steve Ambler
- Opponents Wanted
All game names are linked to the BGG index. Forum discussions about certain articles can also be linked here.
Back to The General Index
<<< The GENERAL Vol.8,No.3 <<< | >>> The GENERAL Vol.8,No.5 >>>