The GENERAL Vol.8,No.6
- MAR-APR 1972 (archive.org link)
- “COVER STORY: Dunkirk Starts It - You Finish It, The Game of France, 1940: German Blitzkrieg in the West” (Commentary)
- The Avalon Hill Philosophy - Part 32: Where Does The General Go Wrong?
- The Battle of the Bulge – “Operation Morgenstern” (Strategy) R.E. Fauber
- Stalingrad – “Urals Before 1942” (Strategy) William B. Searight TMC (SS)
- PanzerBlitz – “Pincers ... another Panzerblitz Situation” (Variant Discussion) Mathew S. Buynoski
- Stalingrad – “Stalingrad the Middle Game - Part I” (Strategy) George Phillies
- 1914 – “German 1914 Assault Tactics” (Strategy) 1st Lt. Charles L. Crow
- PanzerBlitz – “... a kriegspiel Panzerblitz” (Variant Discussion) Riley R. Geary
- Midway – “Midway and the British Home Fleet” (Variant Discussion) Richard D. Thurston
- Waterloo – “The Hundred Days” (Strategy) L.L. Baggett, Sr.
- The Question Box - Origins of World War II, Jutland, PanzerBlitz, Luftwaffe, Blitzkrieg
- “CONTEST NO. 48” (Identify Games by Attack Examples)
- Letters - Yes, We Get Letters
- Subscriber Discount
- OPPONENTS WANTED ADVERTISEMENT
- Infiltrators Report
- Opponents Wanted
All game names are linked to the BGG index. Forum discussions about certain articles can also be linked here.
Back to The General Index
<<< The GENERAL Vol.8,No.5 <<< | >>> The GENERAL Vol.9,No.1 >>>