David NeumannUnited States
WisconsinIn life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
Eclipse Scheduled for February Launch
Big Daddy's Creations let us know that their long-awaited version of Eclipse for iOS is scheduled to be released next month. They've also sent a development video of the game in progress, showing some exploration, colonization, and combat. Enjoy!
Phantom Leader Updated
Phantom Leader from Dan Verssen Games (DVG) and developer Red Finch Software has been updated to version 1.0.4. Here's what's new:Quote:You can now restart your current mission and go back to the target selection screen!
- Corrected ability to remove weapons during arming phase.
- Fixed incorrect display of 13th pilot after Newbie event card.
- B-52 Strike can no longer attack target during Fighter Sweep event.
- ECM activates when being attacked by Event Cards as per official rules.
- Fix Political Limitations card to allow attacking Targets with Site or Bandit destruction requirements.
- Tweaks to help menu prompting for new players.
iPad 1 support is still being worked on and is (hopefully) coming in a later update. Phantom Leader for iPad costs $14.99USD and is available on the App Store.
Upwords Now Available for iOS
Lonely Star Software has released an iOS Universal port of the classic word game, Upwords. In Upwords, players build words and can stack letters on top of existing words to make new words. You score points based on the length of your words, and how high they are stacked. There is a paid version, available for $1.99USD, or a FREE version which is supported with in-game ads. The paid app can be found here, and the FREE app can be found here.