After some try, I was able to run nanDECK on a Mac with OSX, with these steps:
1) Download WineBottler from here:
2) Open "WineBottlerCombo_1.2.5.dmg", drag and drop "Wine" and "WineBottler" in the Applications folder
3) Download XQuartz from here:
4) Open "XQuartz-2.7.4.dmg" and install XQuartz.pkg
5) Restart your Mac
6) Download nanDECK and run nanDECK.exe
I've tested card building, saving and PDF creation. Maybe some of the more complex features (or Windows-based) didn't run well, but the basic features work.
Games, software and BGG...
- [+] Dice rolls