This avatar stinks!
Here are the pictures for my Dominion boxes:
First is a shot of several of the boxes. I used a 200 count box for Alchemy, a 300 count box for the basic and promo cards, and 400 count boxes for the cards from the larger expansions and the kingdom cards from the original game.
You can also see the coin tubes I used for the various tokens from some of the expansions. The tall tubes are for quarters and the smaller ones are for half dollars, though the dollar coin tubes would have worked also.
Here you can see in the Seaside box that the tube coins fit in the boxes on the sides. I put them behind the cards so the divider for the last card helps prevent any cards from accidentally getting rolled under the tubes and bent. You can fit two of the quarter rolls by stacking them on top of each other. For Prosperity, I used two of the half dollar tubes and one quarter tube.
To fill the space in the boxes of the kingdom cards from the basic game and Intrigue, I use some of the foam from the Thunderstone expansions.
The dividers turned out pretty good, though they fit a little tight. What I did was take some golden age comic backing boards (7.5" x 10.5") and took them to a print shop and had them cut the boards in half along the long edge, then cut the halves in half and then halved those to end up with a whole bunch of 3 3/4" x 2 5/8" cards. If I was doing it again, I would have trimmed a little off the top backing boards before cutting making the rest of the cuts so the width would be a little less.
I am all done with these, but I need someone to make a Prosperity logo so I can make a sticker for that box.