Carlo Emanuele Lanzavecchia, also known with the nickname of Mago Charlie (derived from his stage name as a magician), has specialized over the years in the study and creation of family games, party games and games for children.
He is a scholar of games and gamification, he also collaborates with few European training companies.
His artistic vein led him to different stages (always as a magician) and to host several italian radio programs (also dedicated to board games).
He won the prestigious Deutscher Spiele Preis in 2014 with Feuerdrachen published by Haba.
His first game was in 2011:
Wer Weiss Mehr?
Communicative Party game based on bet and categories; the traslation of the title is: "Who knows more (and dare too much)?"
- Die verzauberten Rumpelriesen with Walter Obert by Drei Magier (out on Nurnberg '13)
- ThémAtik party game by Cocktail Games (out on March '13) during the Cannes fair
- Feuerdrachen by Haba (out on Essen '13)
- Bermuda by HUCH! & friends
- Die geheimnisvolle Drachenhöhle by Drei Magier
- ZiuQ by Post Scriptum: a crazy party game made with Andrea Pisani a famous Italian actor and comedian.
- Acrobat with Walter Obert by Janod
- Wagonimo with Walter Obert by Janod
- Team Wordz by Moses
- Yu-ca-tan by Moses