1. On the design team for an old CCG called Ophidian 2350 published by Fleer. I was young, it was awesome.
2. Got in to video games and designed a couple games for the Xbox Indie Games platform.
3. Cardboard called me back and re-released a streamlined version, non CCG format, called Ophidian Wars.
4. Had a design picked up by a publisher for release in 2018 (shhh for now)
5. Attempting to self publish a unique superhero dice builder game on Kickstarter called Kapow!
6. Excited for a couple fresh designs that I hope to get to market one way or another.