Phalanx Games Polska was a boardgames publishing house, established 21st of April, 2009. Our goal is to publish beautiful, challenging games, with unique theme. In 2011 we won Polish Game of the Year 2011 title with the Boże Igrzysko game, a redesign of Martin Wallace God’s Playground game. We cooperate with the biggest partners in the boardgames industry, like KOSMOS Verlag and Mayfair Games, Inc.
Now centered in the U.K., our goal is still to produce beautiful and fascinating games, as shown by the remarkable remake of Mark Simonitch's "Hannibal" (and Hasdrubal) game, and our smash success with the co-operative "UBOOT," which makes a "deep dive" into immersion gaming.
- company logo.
- April 21, 2009, founded as Phalanx Games Polska.
- In 2009, Phalanx Games Polska cooperated with Phalanx Games b.v. from the Netherlands until 2012 when Phalanx Games b.v. closed it's doors.
- In 2013, Phalanx Games Polska began publishing under the name PHALANX.
- In 2016, the company ceased operating as a publisher, rebranded to Vertima and become solely a distributor in Poland.
- In 2016 PHALANX opened operations in the UK and took over the brand PHALANX.