Norwegiangeek's Reddit Only Math Trade
This math trade is only open to approved users of Reddit (a neat website for geeks), you must post your reddit username in this thread and have been a reddit user for more than 1 month.Recommend
== Rules: ==
1. You are responsible for your own want lists. No do-overs, no crying.
2. You must clearly state the edition and condition of each item you list.
3. This is a US only Math Trade. Hopefully we can do International trading in the next Math Trade, but we're doing US on this first one so it's easier for folks doing their first trade.
4. You must have replied to this reddit thread expressing interest, with an account that is at least one month old. This is just to verify that you are indeed an active redditor in /r/boardgames.
5. You are responsible for the cost to ship the game your are giving away to it's recipient. There is plenty of information on how to ship games correctly here on BGG, if you're not sure, ask now. You will be responsible for games that are shipped poorly.
** I only have 5 rules, and I will enforce rule number 2. List the edition and condition (without saying "edition pictured") or I will nag you about it until you do. **
== Timeline (All Times are CST)
2/15/12 (Wednesday) GeekList is open to Submissions
2/19/12 (Sunday) 10:00 PM: Want list opens - no more offers
2/23/12 (Thursday) 10:00 PM: Want lists due
I will submit the results as soon as I have them (Usually within an hour or two). Then you should mail out your items as soon as it's confirmed. Do not wait more than one week to mail out your items.
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, February 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, February 23th, 2012, 10:00 PM CST
- [+] Dice rolls