PAX East 2012 No ship Math Trade CANCELLED
- Ryan MUnited States
THE QUICK DETAILS: This is a No Shipping Math Trade specifically for those going to PAX East this year in Boston. You or your proxy will be required to be at the convention on Saturday, April 7th to exchange games.Recommend
Forum Thread: I think we can just have comments on this geeklist.
List Cap: None
Max Per User: None
Duplicates: Duplicates are allowed.
Submissions due: 8pm, April 2
Want lists due: 8pm, April 4
Results finalized: 11pm, April 4
Trades: April 7, PAX East Tabletop Room (BCEC Level 0)
All times are Boston local time.
- Please accurately describe your games condition, language, etc. Please try to make sure the picture reflects the edition you are trading. Please state that you will attend PAX on Saturday.
- Please submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list.
- Please note that use of JeffyJeff's OLWLG will be MANDATORY for this event. It makes math trades run so much more smoothly. If you have any problems with it, GM me and I'll try to help you through it. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/159648
- We'll use TradeMaximizer.
- Non-game items are allowed, but only things that can be physically traded at the Meetup. This means no GeekGold and no gift certificates.
- Sweeteners are allowed but must be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (preferred) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
- I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely). If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
- Only errors by me will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking your want lists for accuracy.
- By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
What is a "Math Trade"? Check out Lindsey's "Math Trade Guide" http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555 or listen to Boardgame Babylon Volume 3 - "No Risk Math Trades" ( www.boardgamebabylon.com)
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE GEEKLIST ENTRIES IF THEY BECOME UNAVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
- [+] Dice rolls