Worldwide Promos & Accessories Math Trade, Part II
- Richard Ham(rahdo)United States
WashingtonCLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
FINAL UPDATE: It's been 24 hours without a peep of trouble, so cry havok and let slip the dogs of trade!
LATEST UPDATE: I've run the trade and the results are now listed on the OLWLG! Go check 'em out here: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=... to see how you made out.
Please hold off on sending any items to anyone. It's wise to give it a day or two to make sure nothing went wrong. I'll give the all clear when everything seems kosher. Any questions, please geekmail me or post them to the discussion thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/799838/worldwide-promos-...
I hope everyone got what they wanted!
UPDATE: The Geeklist is CLOSED! Head on over to the OLWLG to pick your trades, and good luck!
A lot of us have them: promos, mini-expansions and other bits & bobs for games that we've picked up at a show, as part of a trade, in a magazine, etc., for games that we don't have and/or never play. What to do with them? TRADE 'EM FOR PROMOS FROM GAMES THAT YOU DO HAVE!
Anyone entering this trade, please only include items that you're willing to ship anywhere, worldwide. Considering most promos can easily fit in an envelope, this shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, to make the whole thing run smoother, please list one promo (or promo set where appropriate) per entry (or alternately cash/geekgold offers). No mixing promos from different games together.
Other notes (cribbed from craw-daddy's current UK maths trade, since he does these more often than me, and has it all worked out):
(A) The word of the trade moderator is final.
(B) The deadline for submission of wantlists will be strictly enforced. (Please see (A).)
(C) Please ensure that you use duplicate protection in the OLWLG as trade results will not be rerun for your lack of using duplicate protection. (Please see (A).)
General information on Maths trades
Maths trades: Maths_Trades
OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) FAQ: OLWLG
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Guidelines for this Maths Trade
Want list for this maths trade: CLICK HERE
Discussion thread: CLICK HERE
Item submission deadline: 9pm (GMT) Sunday May 20th, 2012
Want list submission deadline: 9pm (GMT) Sunday May 27th, 2012
1) There's no limit to the number of items you may submit to the trade, but please keep in mind item (2). Duplicate items are allowed.
2) It is assumed that the submitter (sender) will pay to ship items to the receiver (Insurance isn't included, and any such expense for insurance will be worked out between sender and receiver.)
Please send your items promptly after the trade is complete, once the all clear is given. Also, please use the BGG trade manager to handle the trades.
3) State condition, edition, language of each item submitted where applicable.
As all items in this trade are single small promos or accessories, no sweeteners should be added, unless they're part of a set from the same game.
5) Do not remove items once added to the list as this can cause major complications when running the trade. If you decide not to trade an item, edit its listing to say so and/or submit a blank want list for that item.
6) ADDING "Pick X number of games" ITEMS
As all items in this trade are single small promos, no items of this type should be listed.
7) The only items that should be listed, other than small promos, game accessories, or very small expansions, are money and geekgold offers, provided an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag is used. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953). Also please specify how monetary transactions will be made (e.g. check, Paypal, etc).
8) Money and Geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited. (In other words, trying to trade your 5GBP for someone else's 7GBP is prohibited. If such a "trade" shows up in the trade loops, I'll be quite annoyed and will do something about it. Likely I'll edit a wantlist or two and rerun the trades. So please, only offer money/geekgold for promos)
9) Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting want lists.
I plan to use TradeMaximizer version 1.4 with duplicate protection. (SEED=17257, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING, ALLOW-DUMMIES, REQUIRE-COLONS, REQUIRE-USERNAMES)
TradeMaximizer FAQ: Maths trades: TradeMaximizer
Geekgold contributions to this list
One quarter of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the want list) will be given to JeffyJeff, for his fine contributions that make maths trades like this easier (for developing the OLWLG), and one quarter to cokasaki, who designed the trade maximizer.
One quarter of geekgold contributions will be given to one person, chosen at random, from all those who contribute at least 0.5 geekgold to this list (or the want list).
The remainder will be kept for me. Muhahaha!
Deadline-Offers: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:00 GMT
Deadline-Wants: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:00 GMT
- [+] Dice rolls