Snakes & Lattes No-Ship Math Trade
- Sara VanderWal(SaraCV)Canada
Snakes & Lattes will be hosting a Math Trade to help with your spring cleaning goals and give you some fresh new games to enjoy!
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
Anyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you have to be able to deliver and pick-up your games to Snakes & Lattes in Toronto (600 Bloor St.) as there will be no shipping involved.
The cafe opens at 11am which is when you can start dropping games off for the trade and the earlier you can arrive the better. All participants and games must be submitted by noon when we will start giving games back to their new owners! In the meantime, you'll be able to order a drink or snack from the cafe, browse through our game collection or games for sale or play some light games.
There will be no charge to participate in the trade, but anyone wishing to stay after the trade is complete to play some games together (I have the day off and plan to stick around for the afternoon) is welcome to and will then have to pay the $5 gaming fee per person.
Discussion Thread is located here.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: Immediately!
Submissions Close: Monday May 28th at 8pm
Want Lists Due: Thursday May 31st at 8pm
Results will be Posted ASAP afterwards.
Where: Snakes & Lattes, 600 Bloor St. W., Toronto, ON
When: Sunday June 3rd, 2012.
Arrangements can be made for games to be dropped off earlier than this or picked up later than this but only by messaging me directly to coordinate.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items and gift certificates are permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
3. You must describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You are also expected to inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
6. If you have been reported as a bad trader, your entries will be removed.
Please note that it's best to work on your want list and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit your list until the want list submission deadline. This will prevent you from being left out if things come up as the deadline approaches.
Also: Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread.
When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this event. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Monday, May 28, 2012, 8:00pm EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:00pm EDT
- [+] Dice rolls