Cult of the Tweeners Math Trade (2005 - 2009)
- Vast AireCanada
*** Due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight's deadline for posting games will be extended by a few extra hours. No other deadlines will be changed, unless absolutely warranted. ***
We all knew this was coming, so here it is. Here's your chance to get rid of all your junk from years 2005 to 2009.
Please make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times. Pay particular attention to rule #1.
For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades: Math Trade Video Tutorials
Request Geeklist: Cult of the Tweeners Math Trade (2005 - 2009) - Requests
Discussion Thread: Cult of the Tweeners Math Trade (2005 - 2009) - Discussion Thread
Posting Games: Thursday May 17th (9:00 PM EDT) to Tuesday May 22nd (9:00 PM EDT)
Want List Submissions: Tuesday May 22nd (9:00 PM EDT) to Thursday May 24th (11:00 PM EDT)
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Only boardgames, RPG's and videogames released in the years 2005 to 2009 are allowed to be put up for trade. CD's, DVD's and books released during those years will also be allowed for this math trade. Geek Gold and Gift Certificates will be allowed for this trade, but GG and GC arbitrage is forbidden.
2. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
3. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Shipping - You must clearly state your shipping policies for this math trade. At a minimum, you shall be required to cover shipping to your own country's contiguous mainland (sorry AK & HI). If you fail to state your shipping policy, it will be assumed that you will ship anywhere in the world for free!
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday May 24th, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls