Crossroad Games Board Game Summit Math Trade
This is the Geeklist for the Crossroad Games Board Game Summit math trade. If you are attending the event, feel free to add items and submit want lists. You CAN submit want lists before submissions close, but not after the want lists are due!Recommend
The discussion thread for this trade is here or you can click on the link below:
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
RESULTS ARE POSTED
Results will be posted in the discussion thread shortly afterward.
Trade Location -
Where: Crossroad Games, 15 Fort Hill Road, Standish, ME
When: Saturday, September 15th 2012
1. Board games and board game related items are permitted. The only gift certificates permitted are Crossroad Games gift certificates. You can also put in Geekgold if you like (if you don't know what this is, don't worry about it and you probably shouldn't add any to your want list).
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory".
3. Describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language, and edition of your item and any sweeteners (sweeteners are any items in addition to the main item that you're bundling with it). You are also expected to inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. List what time you'll be there, so someone doesn't freak out if they get there and you haven't arrived with the game they traded for.
4. Do NOT delete or edit any entries or after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item. If you need to edit, it's better to create a new entry and submit a blank want list for the original. This is in case someone added your item and submitted a want list before your edit. They might not want it after your edit!
5. The algorithm used will be weighted toward involving the most people in the trade.
6. It's very important that you remember to bring any items that trade to the Board Game Summit! The trade only works if everyone does their part!
- [+] Dice rolls