Lobster Trap 15 Math Trade
- Joe Huber(huber)
Request list: Lobster Trap 15 Math Trade - Request List
Deadline to add games: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Sunday, October 28th
Want Lists Due: 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 31st
Results Posted: Later in the evening on October 31st
Trade Happens: At Lobster Trap. Please deliver your games to folks as early as possible. Please include a summary of when you will be present at LT in your item listings.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: (obsolete thread, please use guild, see base post) Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games and gift certificates are allowed as main items. Other items are allowed as sweeteners; however, cash is _NOT_ allowed.
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition of your items, and state the language.
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 91 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
And discussion or requests should be posted to the request list.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades: Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, October 28th, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, October 31st, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls