Norwegiangeek's Reddit Only Math Trade #3 (October 2012)
- Tyler BancroftUnited States
== Rules: ==
1. You are responsible for your own want lists. No do-overs, no crying.
I want to stress this as there have been some mistakes in the past. You are committed to sending someone all games that get matched here. Did you put the wrong game in your trade list or accidentally agree to trade a game for a significantly less valuable game? TOO BAD. Be honorable and make good on your commitment. This is even more important this time because we're doing international shipping.
2. You must clearly state the edition and condition of each item you list.
I'm going to stress rule #2 as well. I will be giving everyone one warning, then I will just start deleting your posts. EVERY post WILL include;
If you don't know where to find this information go to the game's page here on BGG and scroll down looking for editions. There are almost always way more than you thought.
I will be reminding people who dont post this information and they will have 24 hours to update the listing before I delete it.
I don't mean to be a hardass about this but this is how some of the mistakes get made so I'm going to be tough on this.
3. This is an INTERNATIONAL Math Trade. That means that you have to pay attention to what you're doing or you may end having to pony up some dough to cover shipping a game across the globe.
This is why I'm including a requirement to post any shipping restrictions in your game listing. If you're unwilling to ship overseas or only cover a certain portion post that in your listing. You will be responsible for any shipping costs that you don't specify. You are required to cover at least a reasonable amount of the shipping (no just saying, shipping not covered).
I personally will be listing all my games as, "Free shipping to the US, first $12 elsewhere."
4. You must have replied to this,http://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/11faal/reddit_on..., post expressing interest, with an account that is at least one month old. This is just to verify that you are indeed an active redditor in /r/boardgames.
5. Ship your games correctly. DO NOT just wrap your games in paper or throw it in a box. Read this for how to ship correctly. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/196679/guide-to-packagin...
If I am told that you shipped your games poorly I will not allow you to participate in future Math Trades.
6. This Math Trade is for boardgame and boardgame accessories only. Gift Cards are acceptable but must state how much it is for and for what retailer. Nonboardgame items will be removed.
7. Do not delete an item from the offer list. If you no longer wish to trade a game please either submit a blank want list for that item or change the item to "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953)" and change the item description to "+altname+ deleted item -altname-"
** I only have 7 rules, and I will enforce rule number 2. List the edition and condition (without saying "edition pictured") or I will nag you about it until you do. **
== Timeline (All Times are CST)
10/13/12 (Saturday) GeekList is open to Submissions
10/23/12 (Tuesday) 8:00 PM: Want list opens - no more offers
10/28/12 (Sunday) 8:00 PM: Want lists due
I will submit the results as soon as I have them (Usually within an hour or two). Then you should mail out your items as soon as it's confirmed. Do not wait more than one week to mail out your items.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 8:00 PM CST
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, October 28rd, 2012, 8:00 PM CST
Link to the OLWLG: http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/
- [+] Dice rolls