TabsCon Toronto Area No-Ship Math Trade
- Sara VanderWal(SaraCV)Canada
TabsCon is a 12 hour gaming convention held 4 times a year by TABS (Toronto Area Boardgaming Society). A $5 entry allows you to play games from 9am until 9pm. For more details, check out the TABS website.
There is no additional charge to participate in the trade, but the $5 fee is mandatory whether you are planning to stay and play games or only coming to participate in the trade.
Discussion Thread is located here.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: Immediately!
Submissions Close: Monday Nov 12 at 8pm
Want Lists Due: Thursday Nov 15 at 8pm
Results will be posted ASAP afterwards.
Trade Date & Location:
Where: TabsCon, Agricola Lutheran Church, 25 Old York Mills Rd, Toronto, ON
When: Saturday Nov 17, 2012.
Time: 11:30am - 11:59am - receive submissions.
12:00pm - 12:30pm - pick up new games.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items and gift certificates are permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
3. You must describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You are also expected to inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
6. If you have been reported as a bad trader, your entries will be removed.
The Tech Stuff:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail (may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Monday, Nov 12, 2012, 8:00pm EST
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, Nov 15, 2012 8:00pm EST
- [+] Dice rolls