Appalachian Gamers' New Years Gathering No Ship Math Trade
- Tom HancockUnited States
This is a "No Ship" Math Trade for the Appalachian Gamers' New Years Gathering.Recommend
We will generate wants lists using the http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/bgglogin.cgi
Add any item you want - video games, board games, RPG games, or anything else.
Dates (all times in EST):
Submissions Open: November 5, 12:00AM
Submissions Close: January 2, 11:59PM
Want List Submission Open: January 3, 12:00AM
Want List Close: January 4, 11:59PM
Official Results will be posted very early the next morning.
Meetup: Date unknown, but likely early in the new year.
Location: At the Appalachian Gamers' holiday gathering OR someplace in Charleston around new years.
Please read the rules below!
1. This is a No-Ship math trade located at the Appalachian Gamers' Holiday Gathering. If you aren't invited to the gathering but are local feel free to participate and we can discuss below.
2. Submit anything you want, within BGG's rules. No human organs or sex acts.
3. OLWLG (JeffyJeff's program) will be used. It is great! Participants are required to use it. (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly. We will taunt you relentlessly if you fail to follow this rule.
5. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. We will taunt you relentlessly if you fail to follow this rule.
6. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
7. Do NOT delete any items from the list. If you wish to remove an item, put DELETED NOT TRADING in the description and don't submit a want list for it. If you delete it, you will screw up the numbering and ruin my day!
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM hancock.tom!
All posted items must have the following format so it is clearly defined what is being traded:
Condition: This should be described as accurately as possible. If games are not in shrink, please inventory to ensure all pieces are there or list out which ones are missing. Do not assume all pieces are there!
Language: Language the game is in.
Edition/Publisher: The edition or publisher of the game, if different from the picture
Comments: Any misc comments on it.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Deadline-Offers: January 2, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: January 4, 2013 11:59PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls