Turkey Con (Moose Con Qtr4) No Ship Math Trade
- Mark KaleUnited States
South CarolinaI reiterate. This is Sparta!
Turkey (Moose) Con Qtr 4 2012 NO SHIP Math Trade!!!Recommend
If you aren't familiar with how math trades work, start here and read as much as necessary. Still have questions? Post a question in the guild forum.
Here is a video that explains it also.
Game Submissions Open: Now!
Game Submissions Close: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
Want List Submissions Open: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
Want List Submissions Close: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
Results Announced: Sunday, November 18, 2012 sometime after 8:00
Trade Request List: Link HERE
All trades to take place Friday, November 23, 2012 or Saturday, November 24, 2012 at Turkey Con
The Moose Lodge
1025 Ebinport Road
Rock Hill, SC 29732
You are free to arrange trades at other times if you can work it out with your trade partners. However, unless otherwise specified in your geeklist entries, by participating in the trade, you agree to meet at Turkey Con Friday November 23, 2012 or Saturday, November 24, 2012 to complete any unresolved trades.
We want people to participate in this math trade. If you can't make it to Turkey Con to trade your items, you may indicate a firm alternative date/time/game-related-location in your geeklist entry that you can commit to be. (For instance "I will trade at the Waldhorn on November 13, 2012".
1. Board games, RPG items, and video games are welcome. Include a description of the item condition, including the box and (if not in factory shrink wrap) an inventory of the contents.
2. Gift certificates, and US currency are welcome provided they are listed using the "Outside the Scope of BGG" item and include an alternative description in the form of +altname+Description of Currency-altname- within the geeklist entry.
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator is required. Any geek gold tipped to this geeklist will be passed on to JeffyJeff.
2. Do not delete a geeklist entry! Edit its contents to indicate the item is no longer available for trade, and submit a blank want list for it. Also do not remove any sweeteners or downgrade the condition of an entry once posted. You can always add a new geeklist entry with the new description and submit a blank want list for the old one.
3. If you choose to add a sweetener to an entry, please do so using the Insert Geek Link box or via a manual GameID entry. Don't reference a game in a geeklist entry that you don't intend to include with that entry.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls