Gathering of Friends XXIV Math Trade
- Dan Blum(tool)United States
Deadline to add games: 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, April 2nd
Want Lists Due: 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday, April 5th
Results Posted: Later in the evening on April 5th
Trade Happens: Friday, April 19th, at 1PM. However, please deliver your games to folks before then if possible - the fewer games left to deliver on Friday the faster it will go.
Brief Rules and Information:
* We will be using Jeff Michaud's OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) for both generating and submitting want lists - see: Math Trade Online Want List Generator (OLWLG) - Discussion, Problem Report, etc thread if you aren't familiar with the tool.
* Only games are allowed as main items. Other items are allowed as sweeteners; however, cash and gift certificates are _NOT_ allowed as sweeteners.
* You must verify and accurately describe the condition, edition, and language of your items. There were some errors made in previous years; the person listing the item is responsible for correcting any issues resulting from an inaccurate listing.
* Further note: for games with more than one edition, you cannot describe the edition by just saying "as pictured" or something similar, since the pictures don't appear in the OLWLG. Using a picture of the appropriate edition rather than the representative image would be much appreciated, but you still need to say which edition it is in text. (Unless you're absolutely sure the game only had one edition, please check the game page.)
* We will be using Users Trading as the tiebreaker, with 100 iterations using a seed 1428571
* Duplicate protection is enabled; see Jeffy Jeff's OLWLG: Duplicate Protection For Dummies for how-to instructions.
* If you no longer wish to trade an item, it is preferable to simply add a comment saying that you will be submitting a blank want list, changing the item to "Outside the scope of BGG", and changing the description to:
+altname+ Removed -altname-
And discussion or requests should be posted to the Gathering website.
For more details or math trades, check out Lindsey's Guide to Math Trades Math trade guide; it's somewhat dated, but covers the general concept quite well.
Also available is the Math Trades for Dummies primer: MATH TRADES for Dummies
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Friday, April 5th, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls