Day to Play Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 20, 2013)
- Ian Klinck(iklinck)Canada
We’ll be using the most recent trade software program to figure out who is trading with whom.
2. Number of game entries: Each person attending the Fun Games Cafe Day to Play can have up to as many games as you want to add game entries. To help get as many entries as possible, message your local geekbuddies and get them in on this.
3. Deadlines: Opens for entries from people attending the Day to Play: Immediately.
Deadline-Offers: April 12, 2013, 9:00pm EDT
Deadline-Wants: April 17, 2013, 9:00pm EDT
Closes to entries: April 12, 2013, 9:00pm EDT
Want lists due: April 17, 2013, 9:00pm EDT
4. Kinds of entries: You may include more than one game in your offer. You may allow a choice of different items to the recipient ("Choose X of Y"). (This applies both to your original entry and to any sweeteners.) Feel free to add GeekGold as a sweetener.
If your game has various versions or different publishers, please specify which version it is and from which publisher. Furthermore, if it not an English edition, please specify which language it is. If you fail to specify these things and someone wanted the version you posted, you may be required to find and purchase that edition for them.
5. Duplicates: Duplicate entries are allowed.
6. Location of Trade:
When: Saturday, April 20, 2013
Time: 11:30 am
Where: Fun Games Cafe Day to Play
2630 Inlake Court, Mississauga, Ontario
(Note: There is a $10 charge for the day (10am-10pm), in support of The Dam, an organization to support youth and young moms. For more info, see this thread: Day to Play and The Dam Catan Tournament - April 20, 2013)
7. Shipping costs:
This is intended to be an in-person trade at the Fun Games Cafe Day to Play. If the trader is unable to attend, they are responsible for making arrangements to get their games to their trade recipients, and for arranging to get the games that are being traded to them (including shipping costs)!
8. Formatting your lists:
We are using the OLWLG!!!
Please see here:
Good Luck and Happy Trading.
Please feel free to message me with any questions, tips, comments etc.
And by all means, contact your Toronto/Mississauga area geekbuddies and tell them to join in the trading fun.
Discussion thread here: Day to Play Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 20, 2013)
If there is a game you really want, but hasn't made it on to the Trade Geeklist, please go and list it on the Request list to encourage others to put it on this list. You can find the Request list here:
Day to Play Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 20, 2013) - Request List
- [+] Dice rolls