Opening Day Weekend - Canadian Math Trade
- Vast AireCanada
It's been a few months since the last one, so here we go again. He's your perfect opportunity to try and trade away all your games that are sitting there collecting dust.Recommend
Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.
For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.
Math Trade Video Tutorials
Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.
Discussion Thread: Opening Day Weekend - Canadian Math Trade - Discussion
Request GeekList: Opening Day Weekend - Canadian Math Trade - Requests
Posting Games: Friday March 29th (1:00 PM EDT) to Sunday April 7th (10:00 PM EDT)
Want List Submissions: Sunday April 7th (10:00 PM EDT) to Tuesday April 9th (11:00 PM EDT)
Results posted shortly thereafter.
Rules (Please read carefully):
1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.
2. There is a limit of two (2) Gift Certificate and two (2) Geek Gold entries per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.
3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.
4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.
5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.
6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.
7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.
8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.
9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.
11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, April 7th, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, April 9th, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Good luck and happy trading!
- [+] Dice rolls